Thursday, November 09, 2006

November 5, more zoo.

Back at Lisa & Tricia's house, so we had a lazy day and slept and then went to the zoo for a while and out to visit Lisa's mom, Becky. At the zoo, I fed the lorakeets (and won the staredown with this guy, too!)

Then we posed on the statue of Phil the Gorilla, shortly before we went in and saw the real male gorilla, who was being very mischevious and throwing his plastic barrel at the windows, then rushing and banging on the glass to scare the onlookers. Funny, but a little scary, to be honest, because he's kinda big. Is this a great picture of me & my Daddy? I think so.




Finally, to top off the zoo fun, I got to FEED A GIRAFFE! Aunt Tricia was holding me and one of the giraffes was near the wall. I was holding a leaf Lisa had given me when the giraffe leaned (and leaned and leaned and leaned...LOOOOOOONG neck!) and at the last minute stuck his tongue out to take my leaf. We didn't know how long that tongue would be so we just moved at the last second, or else he might have given me a Snoopy kiss! Anyway, then we got more leaves and when we were better prepared, he came back over and ate the leaves right out of my hand. It was pretty cool!

By the way, like my outfit? It's all pink right down to my Timberland boots. When I got dressed, I told Aunt Tricia, "I'm a pink Princess girl."

No comments: