Wednesday, November 29, 2006

O christmas Tree!

Today we got to put up our Christmas tree! We even dug out this old Santa Claus to stand up on the entertainment center. Daddy said that it is fiber optic, and that's all good and well, except that I have no idea what it means. What I do know is this, his beard and the stuff in his hands light up and change colors. I also have repeatedly told Mommy and Daddy that I do not want to see Santa Claus, and that he cannot come to our house. Daddy thinks I am scared of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've already mailed some presents to go under that tree, little one! Give Santa a chance...he's pretty cool...

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! Hope all is well for
you all. Mandy and Jon are doing
good. Chloe is wonderful,of course!
She's crawling all over and pulling
up...I see walking in her near future (even the dr.said she'll be
an early walker!)
Hope you have a wonderful holiday!